...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Christmas tree

Everyone still put up their trees this yr?

here's mines that I decorated all by myself..yep..no1 wanted to help me, just sat and watched..and really, I don't normally do the decorating..

Soo whatchu think of my tree?!! Bought all the lights and decorations myself..and I dno why, but blue and silver was a theme I pictured instantly..I opted for artifical tree because I am kinda against being part of killing trees..it's the most saddest thing at the end of the year to see 5 or 6 dead Christmas trees at each end of my road..I just think it's horrific!! :( if u want the fresh pine smell, use an oil burner n get a few drops of forest pine essential oil in some water..if anything, it's more fragrant that way!!

No comments: