...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Good Morning!! It's Christmas eve!!!

There's only 1 day untill christmas!! everyone excited??? I am kinda but kinda not at the sametime too... i was suppose to be spending my holiday season 4000miles away but plans changed so i'm here...workin and doin what i gotta do..its cool tho...alota people actually happy im spending it here...and i get to be with my family too so thats awesome i guess :)

I know this sounds crazy, if u were given the choice, would u work christmas eve?? mosta u prob say.. no...u'll be kickin it bk watching christmas films n chillin n preparing for xmas day right?? well i figured i didn't have to, but i could do with a nice big fat payslip nx week..plus i do love my job more when i'm workin with an awesome team of people!! lol!! so i'm working today...not till late or anything..just till mid afternoon..then i'll head bk home :)

I really haven't watched any christmas tv yet..like i remember when i was lil, me and lyn used to jus be watchin loads of awesome movies and it made us so happy to jus curl up under the tree and listen to christmas songs in our pj's :) I did however watch santa clause 1,2 and 3 with my love already earlier last month so i guess thats my xmas fix..hey, i even watched cinderella 1 and 2!! :D yeaaaa maynnn we took it bk to the old skool!! lol!!

I'm super craving some mulled wine!! :p i had some lastweek in camden lock market and it was amazing!! must get a good recipe today and attempt it myself later on!! :D i really wouldn't mind gettin drunk on that stuff!! :p any suggestions??

Sooooooo what is everyone else up to today?? it'll be nice to know!! :D

No comments: