...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Christmas eve lunch!!

I forgot my headphones today..which sucked coz I'm so used to having 
my music playin whiles the city around me bussles with energy!! But it 
was ok..gave me a chance to really soak up the atmosphere of Christmas 
eve!! I was at Camden today, a place that's always electric with 
people n it was even more so today!! It was actually nice be out on a 
London Xmas eve!! :)
I got to have Christmas lunch with the staff today!! And I was 
soooooooo shocked that they prepared such a big meal for everyone!! 
The turkey looked good!! They had all the trimmings-risotto, mash, 
sweet potato mash (that was awesome!) all the veg and fresh creamy 
gravy n cranberry sauce!! They even had nut loaf for the vegans and an 
amazing apple pie for dessert!! As u can imagine..I was fed well!! :D 
and u wonder why I say I love work!! Lol :p
On my way home I soaked in the propa Christmas spirit.. Brixton was 
buzzing!! Hundreds f people doing their last min shopping..we had 
Christmas steel pans drumming music like we should be in the 
carribbean! Carol singers and guys dressed up in furry animal suits to 
raise money for charities!! It was just a beautiful russling n 
bussling Christmas energy on my way home..it's very nice to feel the 
positive energy in everyone today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummmmmmmm yummmm yummmmmmmm!