...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Taking care of me...

I wasn't feelin well at all today but I still lugged my ass to work in high st kensington today...I had aches n pains, I felt light headed, just didn't feel amazing at all today!! I went to sit down n the nicest staff here were soo sweet!! One made me a vitamin c drink, another went around all over the store to collect food samples for me so I wud feel better!! Just being very nice and concernd for me... I am touched!!! Kindness is not something we are born with...and I am always learning from other peoples kindness... :)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: