...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Massage when i needed it..

My friend carl newbury gave me a massage today...like i said before, i wasn't feel at my best and i had some painful backache for some reason so he sorted me out with a free massage :) He is probably one of the best masseuses that i know..not that i get massages all the time but after it, the pain all when... its probably to do with me standing all day, walking and being in the cold...or down to me just not feeling too well... but i felt a whole lot better afterwards... i would definately recommend his work to u guys if u ever need a massage!!
He does chair massage in store whole food market in high st kensington every weekend..but he has his own clinic too..


i picked up his card if any one ever wanted to try for themselves :)

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: