...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Sunday reflections...

Some words of reflection i'd like to share with you from my mentor in life.. Mr Coelho..


What make people weak? Their need for validation and recognition...





We are born with the fear of falling & the fear of loud
noises. All other fears are acquired...





The only power you have is the power of your decisions...





Tears are words that need to be written...





I'm proud of the scars in my soul. They remind me that I have an intense life...




It is Doubt that makes us grow because it forces us to look fearlessly at the many answers that exist to one question...




When life hits you hard, don't complain. Cry out loud, curse, but don't complain. You are not a victim...

No comments: