...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Revolutions bar

I went here for my 19th bday..got smashd n never ever went again!! but i'm gonna give my bro a lift to this bar tonight.. it's very unique coz they make their own flavoured vodkas..and lucky for me..someone took a shot for me that was the chilli flavoured one!! dodged that bullet!! check out the flavours!!
i only like vodka in cocktails now...allow shots!! but if i were to, the strawberry vanilla one sounds good!! :p

No comments: