...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

F f f reezziinggg!!!

Todaay I was at north london stoke newington n it is actually superrrr cold!! I can't wait to go home n hibernate!! This place is actually awesome...all the food n clothing stores around church st have authentic and unique look to them...
I actually got a free bus ride here...I didn't have money on my oyster card n the driver was nice n jus let me jump on...god bless u mr bus driver..I wuda been late for work :)
I might go out tonight, depending on what the chicas r sayin...but forreal I need a hot coco n some marshmallows right nw!!!! F f f freezzinnnnn!!!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: