...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Crystal loverr

Anyone who knows me knows me..knowsss I love and collect crystals!!!! That's my 1 neeky lisa simpson hobbie...I collect crystals from all over the world..interesting stones and pebbles...hell I even got a piece of the egyptian pyramid in my room!! :p
I buy n collect so much but I do end up giving a lot away also...it my way of helping someone get thru life...crystals have positive and healin energies...and trust me, I have had my crazy experiences with them b4 when I used to work around them...

I explained to melon about what they do...pickd out specific ones I love and thought would benefit her...and she was amazed bought them!! :) hey that's what friends are for..to guide and help you even in the most least expected ways :)

Anyways..here's a pretty selection of crystals I saw today!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: