...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

An evening with my bestfriend :D

I spent the evening after work catching up with my bestfriend Jessy!! after debating where to go and what to do..to go have dinner..go to a cocktails bar...where..how far... we ended up goin to my house to chill!! and forreal, to have a lime at my house pretty gud.we had some wine, some food, good music..smoked some shisha..caught up on life and plans and ideas etc!! Gosh it was such a lovely evening!! because even though we don't see eachother that often..we start up right where we left off the last time we saw eachother..we both just never run outta things to say.we're like sisters that never fight!! =)

and goshhh to being at the point of tears streaming down our faces from laughing so hard...it just made today a perfect and amazing day!!



We took some pics of how we looked after smokin shisha.... :D
Some after the wine... :D

and maybe just one after we finished our dinner!

Hahaahaha... don't worry, i was good to drive..only had 1 glass..and yes my bessstie got ride home in my amazing new whip!! ahhhhhhh i love my car!!!! :D

I feel so grateful to be surrounded by just pure good friends and people in my life..i have good friendships...an awesome family...an awesome job...1 freakin sweet car (had to put that in, its my 1st new car!!) and just blessed with an amazing outlook on life and being positive..well i try to be! hehe :)
love n peace pplz x

No comments: