...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Friendships since I was 10 years old



I've recently turned 29 last month! And what was the nicest surprise was my childhood friends surprising me when a birthday cake and celebrating it with me! I feel so grateful to still be in touch with them.. especially with Sophie, the other Asian in the picture because I've actually known her since I was 3 years old and In nursery school! I think as I've gotten older, I really do cherish my memories and maintaining good relationship in my life.. I really don't like carrying grudges to my grave, what's the point when the only person that's suffering the most is yourself! And now my daughter has lots of aunties to look out for her and beat up mean kids! 😂
Attachment

No comments: