...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

I wanna go there!

This is abit of a luxurious confession, that I fly to at least 3 countries a year because I like losing myself into different cultures! Don't ask me how I got the time n money to do so, but its always alil spontaneous for me, life is too short to not enjoy God's creation of the world! Don't get me wrong, career, studies and even training courses are important in our material world and bettering ourselves helps better others when they come back to us for help..but LIVE alittle people!! New surroundings, new people and new food..what is there not to love??!
I'm counting down 1week till I'm off and outta here... The good lord knows I need it!! So excited!!! :D

No comments: