...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Backyard!

I'm at Backyard right now with a party of friends..it's this awesome chill out shisha lounge place in wembley park..1st time here but I'm the atmosphere is really lively at the moment and there's quite alot of people here!(feel like im in Egypt or somewhere hot in north africa!) anyways there's quite a big group of us so we havin 3 shishas-apple and mint, watermelon and mint, and orange and mint! I only like the watermelon one! I haven't been out with my friend in ages so it's really nice to catch up like this.. Look at these awesome massive lamps!! There have millions of lamps in this place but these 3 are the biggest!! Im in love with them lol!
Yea random post I know, but sharing the info if anyone wants to try out a new shisha lounge :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this place too, the new management is awesome!!