...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

New Team Leader!


Hey guys and dolls!! I just wanted to share with you some cool news to me! I'm the newest Team Leader joining the Cafe service in my church! ^_^ lol.. yea probably not that exciting to you guys but kinda big deal to me!! Lemme walk you through..

I used to volunteer as a team member and help out whenever i can.. i have been doing it since the beginning of the yr at least once or twice a month and i did enjoy it because i was (still am) very shy in church and prefered to help out than to have to make conversation with strangers!! >_<

This sunday, the focus was on Moses and how God chose him to be a leader and lead the Israelites out of Egypt and perform miracles using Gods powers. However, moses wasn't sure of himself, he made about 5 excuses not to go or be chosen and well.. it reminded me of myself.. I had be offered the position a week ago but i didn't respond to it because i was not sure i'd be good at it, not sure wether i wanted to have some sort of permanent role in a church or that i would be able to put together a team of people to help me!! But the talk really gave me the push to take the position..God will guide me... I'm trying to be a YESman and not a NOman lol! So far its going great! I have a full team now and i have some great ideas on making cafe service i lead even more awesome! :D

Can i get a thumbs up?!! :D

No comments: