...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Party Rock!

 I have been sooo lazy to upload photos from my camera from the vacation...i'm jus onna keep it short because i have soooooo many other things to share on my blog!!! I went with my beautiful cousin and her bestfriend.. i had a great time, we did party quite a abit.. we always had dinner at the same restaurant because they looked after us there and gave us discounts..it was called the Mona Lisa... and then after, we would always go Dream Boys which was a bar for abit of music and a cocktail..then we would go to Sunday hotel for shisha! good routine we had going there, people knew us by name by the end of it! :D
There was the perfect party company because we are not the typa girls that look for attention and look for dudes.. We can party sober and really get nto the music just because we all love to dance and shook it out to good tunes!! I got to be dj and stepped into the dj booth and played some awesome tunes one night...I don't party that much in london so it was a good chaange of routine :)
with all that said n done...lets move on to the more awesome things i've done n wanna talk about since i've been back :) xxx

No comments: