...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

My Blonde Pony

Me and my friend nathan finished work one time and went to chill out somewhere close ( i made my rasta man wait for me to finish coz i used to always wait for him so we could catch up!) When to a place called Walthamstow marsh, and beyond the river, greenery and bushes, we got to a place ful of horses and ponys!! that was soo awesome!! And this one was my favourite, his hair was so blonde like mines!! so i did him a favour and braided his fringe so that he can see better.. It was so long it covered his eyes :( I gave him a lil quiff too.. awesome right?? :p

1 comment:

Cloud said...

haha thats cute