...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Melon & Grape reunited!!

So today was a bank holiday...I still worked tho!! N the only thing that I was looking forward to about today...was meeting my girl after work for dinner...
Went our favourite Italian place Vapianos n both had a calzone..basically a folded pizza..it was so good n after 2 glasses of red wine...we caught up on so much we both missed out on in our lives... If u've ever read my blog from the start..u'll know that I started blogging because of this gurls encouragement...I love this chick so much..n wen 2 bloggera come together..this is the kinda picture u'd expect lol!! I had alot of fun this evening..non stop talk n laughter is what we both are all about!! Love u melon xxx

No comments: