...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

A walk to something new..

After the movie, me n my friend took alil walk near covent garden coz that's where I parked my car...we jammed around this lil new spot in the area..so pretty right?? It's called St martins courtyard.. And it a nice lil spot to have lunch with ur friends n jus sit n talk like what I did..there is always something new and pretty in London..I just love it!

No comments: