...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Late night antics with Jami!!

After the movies, we went out by the beach and we strolled right back into the hotel i got all the free food and drinks from earlier... Just figured its a better liming spot than at home and theres a bar too..and..we both look like tourists because jami doesn't look local to be honest... 
Our plan worked... nobody questioned us and we hung out there till late!! lol!! We messed about and sat by the pool, went in the cave bar and jus took silly pics!! lol!!

All joking aside...It was such a beautiful night, i could fall asleep on the beach if the mosquitos didn't love my blood!! Full moon and bright starry skies...just what we both needed to relax and reflect on everything... I love this girl.. Shes been there for me in manys ways than i could have understood before...  Where i have told u guys about typical Bajan girls and guys... she is definitely not typical... 
I am so blessed to have such awesome people in my life right now... and this trip has definately brought me closer to God and all his glories... Can't say im on the fence anymore... I've witnessed too many miracles and blessings to doubt it now...

No comments: