...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Home sweet Home!!

I'm back! (slightly black aswell!) and I'm ready to take on turning from Bajan to a Londoner again... Hopefully!! I missed u guys!! My awesome friend Shane picked me up from the airport... he let me drive from the 3/4 journey left to go home and i let him drive my baby around the block when i got home!! I took a nap...as i'ma lil jet lagged.. and when i got up..went to see my bestie!! There r just certain people i missed more!! ;) x

No comments: