...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Barbados national dish

So this is there national dish and I actually tried it last year...I like it so much..it's like comfort food but with so much flavour! Granny Parris made this for me because she know I love her cooking!! Cou-Cou is basically a dish made with cornmeal and okras.. The national dish is usually with flying fish but u can have different sauces..in this case..salt fish with spices, herbs, okras n veg.. If u ever visit here, u have to try this dish!

No comments: