...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Slapped By Jeniniooo!

To be honest some people deserve to be slapped!! And I'm glad I was the one to do it right where he deserved it!!
Aite I wouldn't say I'm a violent person..I've trained in Kung Fu for 4 yrs in my teens but I've only ever used it for self defence! Now tonight I did slap someone on the face HARD but only because he was disrespecting me!! N uno what, call me a bitch or hi5 me..it felt good! I shuda followed with a kick to the balls!! I wud gladly do it again when I see him..this time..WITH A PASSION!!!!

No comments: