...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Posh Condoms O_o

I was jus doin my hair at the store I'm at right nw n I saw these on the make up counter right in front of me!! I thought it was teabags!! But they were fairtraid co2 neutral posh condoms!! What so that if u buy these, u will feel better for the workers who made them?!!? Or that u didn't contribute to the global warming when u use these?!! Who the helll thinks about taht when they are about to go do the bang bang?!! Surely it's.. 'no diseases n no baby'!! Stupid product for stupid people!!! O_o

No comments: