...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Lemon aid

I'm in such a charitable spirit today.. I wanted lemonade n how perfect was this wen it was for charity to buy this aswell!! At work I was also helping wholefoods raise money for their charity wholeplanet. My company pure-xp donated £200 worth of products to be given away in a raffle draw so I was shottin tickets for a £1 each like no tomorrow today! Was nice..hope I can do more to help in the lil ways I can..

No comments: