...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Jeniniooo infront of the Lens...

To be honest, i complained alot about having my pictures taken.. Whenever he took a photo of me, i would say.. eww i look retarded or i look fat or anyfin negative just so that he might delete it!! I had alot of pics taken O_o but here are a selected few he deemed ok to put up for our friends to see O_O and heres a few i liked..
I like the background im around.. feels like movement at the back and i'm just cut out n awkwardly placed smack bang in the middle! xD
This shot was my idea haha... i felt like Banksy or Marc Ecko bout to do a jump from the fed coz i got caught graffin or sumfin hahah!! I liked the background too..where there was a underground building under the street.. :p
Actually- man took this pic without me even knowing... i hurt my knee jumpin around n gettinover excited so i sat out to rest..ni was staring at that space ship style building infront for ages haha... i call this pic 'back against the world' loooooool!!!






No comments: