...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

An Awesome Jamage :D

Today was my day off..and pretty much slept in all day till 6 coz I actually cotched in my car from 3am till 7am with my home gurl Ley last night jus catching up n being our mad selves when we r together..only coz we both didn't have work the nx day.. So yea, had my beauty sleep then headed out to meet the chicas for 1 awesome jamage!
This was the shizzle! We had shisha at our lil place..n I love it when we have the fruit heads instead..it really makes all the difference :)
I got too much love for my cuz! N nermz is jus awesome! Everytime we together, it is just about great convoz n jokez :)
 Met my bestie n her cuz aswell today..n I've just found new love for Senia haha!! Like minded and totally cool! I think I love everyone in jess's fam! 4real they already see me as fam, so yeaz..I'm quarter Egyptian aiteeeee!!
 had an awesome time today! I'm happy I have awesome people in my life... People change and life changes people..n I of all people know this...but u jus alway gotta remember that that's just very human to do so...I live and love on the moment..live without expecting and u'll have more smiles n peace over the dramas u could create for urself.. Like I love these people..but if anyfin changes bout that, it's cool!!! That's life n I'd accept it with the awesome memories I've gained from them :) 

No comments: