...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Updating of my day..

My days are getting pretty hectic nowdays.. I work sooo much that i don't even get time to blog throughout the day much..i try to..on the train n stuff but damn..today was rush rush rush..busy busy busy!!

I was in High st Kensington untill about 9pm today!! I'll be there 4 out of 7 days a week for the whole month just to support Pure-XP's popularity in that area.. :D I helped so many people, i feel so HAPPY!! :D Soo many people confid in me today purely because i showed interest in them and they felt i was kind... :) i'm glad... it's so nice to know completely strangers can see that i'm all about being kind and helpful... Need to feel needed and listened to sometimes uno??

My BESTIEEE JESSYY completely suprised me today..she snuck up behind me at work...like nobody knows my schedule but me and she managed to find me at work by pure chance!! :D We had abit of a girly mess about with all the skincare products..and painting our nails..( well she got too..i kept getting asked questions and i was helping a woman whos mom had cancer :( ) anyways...i got pureeeee loveee for jesssyy.. her fiance picked us up and they gave me a lift home..which was so nice..co i had my rocket launcher and suitcase on me lol!! No pics coz i'm jus been too busy to take any!!

No comments: