...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Friday

Scorpion vodka!

So cool innit?!! I'm at my friends house and I saw this n I was like wowwww!! The scorpion is actually edible and is suppose to be detoxifying!! But weird..vodka would be toxicating your body whiles the scorpion is detoxing..so does it just cancel out as jus a weird drink that does nothing to u?? Oh well it looks cool anyways!! Us Vietnamese have snake versions of this back home!! Sumfin on my to do list..drink snake liqueur! :p

1 comment:

LYONS said...

Scorpion Vodka - that;s ILL!!! I think your real cool how you manage to document your life - so many cool images and thoughts and experiences - very inspiring.... :) Peace&love SuperStead (superstead@gmail.com)