...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Plantain!

One of my favourite favourite foods of all time is plantain! It's like a banana but from a different kinda tree..anywayz it's kinda like u wud eat it instead of potatos..I like it steamed or pan fried with raw organic coconut oil to cook it with..probably the healthiest oil to cook with coz it dnt break down in high heat..sooo good mayn!! Some days..my niece renee fights for my plate of plantain..she 1st got addicted to it wen I fed it to her..it's the only food she doesn't get sick of or bored..what a shame..that 1yr old eats all the plantain in my house I actually had to hide 1 >_< so ashamed of that lol!!!

No comments: