...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Lame ol Me..

Ok now people who usually write a blog writes because their life is awesome and theres always sumfin new and exciting to share... me... naaaaaahhh!! I'm so lame!! These days i am just constantly working and making sometime in the evenings to do a few here n theres like meet a friend etc... but lately all i do is JAMMMMM!!! i've jammed with bushy, diana, jessy, peter, shannon, johnell and even my cuz mivan in the past week or so..just doing nuffin exciting really...i think these people r awesome...but my life is kinda gettin abit boring now no? maybe i should make a video of me tryna sing to spice up the blog abit HAHAHAHAAA!! eyy...might just be an idea... xD

No comments: