...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

Dear Blog...

Dear Blog... I know i havent been talk to u much lately... kinda just been out n about randomly thinkin it aint worth tellin u about it coz u never seem to have an opinion anyways lol!!

But yea this week as u know, i've been workin 6days a week..kinda got me down right exhausted..but only when i wake up and finish work... right up from sat to monday after work i'd jam with my 2 home gurls B and D (D because u've always been a D rather than S to me :p) and i do have so much jokez with them...even one morning 1 of the kids stuck his foot in my neck..i was like.. O_o i so cant sleep with kids climbin n hittin me whiles i sleep...think i might be cool not to have children anytime soon...not ready for the sleepless nights n the crying O_O lol!

Monday i was at high st kensington, bumped into loadssa people i knew that day!! And i ended up chillin wid my rasta man nathan n hes boy who was actually obsessed with/..wait for it.... HELLO KITTY!! O_o anyways, it was odd but kinda cool...n no he was no homo.. :p

Tuesday i spent the whole day workin at fitness first in camden... i have to say...compared to Reebok Sports Club...this was soo not my idea place of work...but hey..smelly and odd people need love and nutrition aswell..n i actually bumped into an old colleague i used to work with there who actually tried to sign me up to the gym itself O_o no way!! haha... Had a jammage with sammi after at vinyl eatin sushi we got for free ;) and then anime night wid shinami kun... one piece is my favourite anime atm :)

Uno what blog..i got today off.. 4 days of a month is quite mad... n i shud do sumfin good today..but the weather is ewww...the only think i look forward to goin today is church later :) so yea..not much goin on wid me..but at least u'll never forget... or at least..the future me never forgets :) x

No comments: