...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Day 1: Breaking Habits

I had a real hectic day today, wasn't feelin well at all this morning but I fought it and lugged my ass to work today!! So remember I said as of 1st feb..I'm gna see if I can break my habits and do a loada stuff to make me super healthy and even more awesome!! :D
So today, for breakfast I had just a wheatgrass shot n some blood oranges..I was in a rush..then I had lunch at wagamamas for a meeting with my boss..I had a mandarin and sesame chicken salad and a raw juice! Was nice actually! I'm not hungry right now but I will have dinner in abit :) so far, day 1 was easy.. :) oh and I remembered to take all my supplements today! :D big achievement coz I always forget!! :p

No comments: