...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Changin it up abit..

Ok so i was bored....and i really do want to take care of this blog and not start something i'll give up...remember i said that was one of my bad habits... I can see myself bloggin slower n less..haha...thats why i decided to juice it up abit..kick myself in the ass to use it abit more... i gave it a slight make over...
Before..

After...

Whatchu guys think? my favourite colour is green!! It makes me happy...probably wy i love spring so much!! and true say spring is coming up so i thought lets give it abit of a make over theme n bring 2 n 2 together.. ^_^
any suggestions? i'ma complete noob at html stuff n website designin O_o

anyways, i'ma go to bed..well try... nite nite. 
love Jeniniooo x


No comments: