...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Appetite gone... :(

Apart from the dim sum i had around 4pm with my parents..i've had nothing to eat...kinda weird.. lately everyday food is the last thing on my mind...honestly im not tryna starve myself..i wanna eat my greens and tofu but hunger doesnt strike... plus i cant take certain suppliments if i dont have food 1st... what could it be? am i unwell? maybe its stress or exhaustion? good thing is i noticed it, so i am not developing an eating disorder!! i should start makin breakfast shakes if i carry on like this... or carry a sachet or 2 in my bag!!

No comments: