...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Jeniniooo is badass on the highway now!! :D

I just came from Brighton!! It's my 1st time ever driving on the motorway and i feel sooo goood knowing that i can and will drive safely and know my ins and outs of traveling out of london :)

Like i know to some, motorway is easy but i rather learn the propa ways myself so that i don't obstruct anyone...I Banged out 6 hours of pass Plus lessons today from early this morning... Took a few pictures by the sea to prove it :p

BTW... I actually LOVE CRUISE CONTROL!!!! :D

No comments: