...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Dress shopping!!

Ok who here is a hardcore friends fan like me?!! Remember the episode where Monica brings Rachael and Phoebe to this discount wedding dress shop and they hunt for the perfect dress for Monica?? Well I re-lived that episode this morning!! Lol!! My bestfriend is getting married so I came with to help with the search..u can get up o 80% off a dress and this particular designer does this sale event once a yr..there were sooo many beautiful dresses!! I got soo excited haha!! But this is a new experience for me..women everywhere holding on to tons n tons of dresses!! I won't mention wether a dress was purchased or not but we all had alot of fun today!! :D

No comments: