...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Doin' my Hurrrrrr!!!

Hey guys!! its been awhile since i sat down and properly typed for my blog...but this is sumfin i normally do so i thought it would be good to blog about...

Now i used to go salon to get my hair cut, coloured and blowdried like once every 3 months..and it used to cost me about £100 thats with discount every single time i went..and that is excluding my visits to get a toner anf treatment put in...now dudes won't understand why we spend so much on our hair...but basically when ur hurr is right, u feel great!! but...sadly..i can't afford to go n spend hundreds on my hair anymore..so i usually dye and trim my hair myself..ive been doing it since last yr and suprisingly..people tell me it doesn't look like a crappy home diy job lol!! Thing is... i used to work in a professional hair salon when i was about 14..and i was always keen to learnt how to do everything myself... so when i had to start bleaching my hair myself and trimming and layering it..i kinda knew what i was doing...

But yea...im do my hair today...heres a pic from last time!! hahaahahahahha!!

No comments: