...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

xmas eve

So i actually did go and make my own mulled wine :D used sugar, cinnamon sticks, orange peel n juice, cloves, bay leaf and plenty of freshly grated nutmeg!! it was awesome!!

Last night me and ma sis just curled up by the tree n watched loads of christmas Friends episodes, drinkin mulled wine, we had cookie dough ice cream n jus chillaxd!! I slept like a baby!!! :D

No comments: