...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

A walk home..

Detoxing my life... a phrase i've mentioned to a couple of people now.. spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally.. 
I was in central london with my younger sis and we both opted to walk home instead of taking the bus... it is quite a walk but the whole effect of just soaking up the beauty of the city i was born in was refreshing and i haven't done that in a long time... it was tranquil and peaceful..i felt like it was therapy for the soul..
I only took a few snaps with my hipstamatic for the blog but really..if you spend so much time try to capture a beautiful image through a lens..you lose out on the whole beauty of the scenery itself through your eyes...
Hope you guys enjoy the pictures..i hope everyone has an awesome new yrs eve tomo x

No comments: