...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

Thought of the day..Vitamin D and love! :D

Hey ya'll... i know alota people have gotten used to me writing something everyday..and judging from the recent feedback i've been getting...i am pleased that alot of people enjoy my random rants a few times a day.. :D

And i know i haven't been blogging much at all..i know i don't have to post something everyday but i did get accustomed to it and i also enjoyed it.. but on another note...i am going to have abit of a blogging pause this week... please don't get concerned or anything, i am oki :) i just to spend some time focusing on other aspects of my life..everyone needs a balance right??

I do try to be as good of an influence to others as i am on myself...and i know i'm not perfect or anything...i mess up too..and i am always trying to better myself and not let yesterday ruin today...

my health hasn't been at its best...silly coz i should be taking medicine and suppliments my company gives me...but to be honest, i have not been looking after myself very well...it's like i know what i have to do to get well but im just not strong enough to do it.... a saying i recently been saying to myself..


You need to lose yourself.. to find yourself again...


And on another note...some great advice from my love, as we don't get enough sun in this country..it can really affect your mood...the majority of us are Vitamin D deficient and natural sunlight shud normally make u feel happy because it feed us vitamin D when it touches our skin... alot of us feel abit under the weather sometimes because od SAD..no i don't mean ur sad... Seasonal Affective Disorder... make sure u get at least 2,500iu's-5000iu's of vitamin D in u everyday..and you're sure to start feeling better again...i'll go in on this one with u guys...this one i'ma go out n purchase and do it myself..i promise :)


I will be back soon!! sending love and light to everyone x

No comments: