...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Wednesday

babysitting renee!!

as im recoving...i've pretty much just been resting...hence i havent been blogging much... Im here now babysitting my niece...i poured a pack of nerds candy on the newspaper and she was picking them up 1 by one eating them like a pidgeon awwwwwww!! btw, it was not my idea to put in on the paper on the floor, my mom sed so!!

Then she starting feedin me candy!! hehe... non stopping untill i said no a couple of times!! u gotta love the sharing is caring!! :) x

No comments: