...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Adventure Time!!!



Ello readers! It's been awhile!! :) The last you heard from me was that i was swamped with studied to even continue blogging daily like i used to.. and.. it hasn't changed lol! Well after i went to italy to visit loads of design studios and factories but also have fun and enjoy florence and rome too, i did my last term for the year and actually did quite well for my expectations! I ended the year on a high note...

Then during july, august and september, i decided to take 3 months off work ( for those who don't know, i'm a part time receptionist at virgin) to work in design and do some traveliling to get inspired for my final dissertation topic!

So i worked in concert halls and arenas, building stage and making props for the events.. i would staple stuff till my hands blistered, feet blistered from walking.. painting, drilling, sanding, glue gun burns, u name it.. it was hard work! but i did enjoy it alot! i had a good team with me :)

then came to travelling, i decided to travel south east asia and i am sooo glad i did! :) I had the most amazing experiences, the most amazing people and food, cultures and stories!! i made alot of friends that i can call for life... and my very own adventure time buddy for life!! we always had the best times!! i can cross off alot of things on my bucket list just because of this summer! :)

I would reccommend to anyone to go to cambodia, vietnam, laos and thailand!! it will be the most amaazing thing u ever did for yourself. :p

No comments: