...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!!!

The way Agnes feels is how i feeel today!! It's sooo flufffyyy i'm gonna dieeeeee!!! >_<

Morning guys and dolliezzz!! I've just got so many things to get all buzzed over, wel i had to express!!! :DDD

1stly...NYE!!! I dont even know what imma do after midnight, i just know im going to midnight mass at my church (I did it last yr and it was lovely to start the new yr spiritually inspired..) Still its 2012, reason to party!!!
i don't take pictures because it looks wild most of the time, not like this!!(that was right after i coloured it btw!!)
2ndly i'm getting my hair cut tomorrow!!!! :D It has been foreverrrr since i've been to a hair salon let alone pay for a haircut...but my lovely sister Di is treating me to a japanese haircut...she said they are really good so i can rest assure they dont cut whats unnesassary... It's still dark brown but still too difficult to mantain because it needs a cut!! my long shapeless lifeless hippy hair makes me so depressed!! >_<

3rdly someone awesomeeeeeeee is coming back from the far east today so i'm looking forward to my PRESENTS!! lol, im totally kidding,theres nothing i want that material other than a tv for my room so i can play my wii(gonna hustle one off my siblings for my bday son!lol|)What i really meant is I'm sooo lookin forward to seeing him again!! ^_^

4thly i'm going Dim Sum with my Fluffah Wifey tomo for lunch and a girly catch up!! Shes just cotton candy on a very tall stick, i love that girl to bits!!! ^_^
5thly... I'm feeling so much better today..i normally wake up to a horrible sharp stabbing headache since the crash but today i dont feel it!! :D and i am quite anti painkiller, i hate taking them so i try not to most of the time, i'm quite proud i soldiers alot of them pain without medication to hide the symptoms :D

5thly i recieved a call from the garage today giving me the estimated time of repairs to my baby paris..which is about 2 weeks and a half from now... but he said because my car is worth so much money, they will repair it as apose to writing it off... I"M SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT THAT, I LOVEE MY CAR!!! ^_^

So yea i can go on why i feel so awesome today but girls got things to do!!! 
have an awesome day dudes and dudettes!! xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeniniooo ^.^ I hate medication too!
I hate it to the point where I try to cure a cold by jumping rope ( I kid you not). I jump till I sweat like crazy and that is a great way to let your body excrete pathogens and viruses. I hope I'm not grossing you out >.<
I'm clean I promise! I make sure to take a nice hot shower right after to calm the muscles and relax the pores.
Either that or I jog, but only if the virus isn't severe. What if I pass out on the road, right? No one would care for me ~.~

Getting you hair cut?? Make sure to post pictures! I'm too curious to see what kind of haircut you'll get since the japanese has some nice variations. I should probably get a hair cut from a professional too, instead of cutting it myself and I am never satisfied >.<

What I always do before cutting my hair is do a bunch of crazy things with it since it won't be there anymore. You have such great long hair! you can do so much.
Imagine your hair in one of those scenes when the girl flips her hair in slow motion and all the sparkles come out from nowhere. o0o0o0o0hhh 0.0

It's so sparkly I'm gonna dieeee!!!

Anonymous said...

Any news about A defector's strange disappearance?

Unknown said...

hey Rui! Hi5 for not conforming to the easy way out of pain or getting ill...everything has side effect anyways! I'm trying to get back into jogging!! >_< but its so cold!!!

My hair is cut and chopped off >_< its not so dramatic that boys would notice but girls do hahaahahah!! it was really unhealthy so it really needa a profesional cut and trim.. feels much healthier now!! and its actually way shiney now!! hahah!!!