...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Thursday

Belated seasons greetings!!

I'm propa late with this post arent I?!! >_< solli!! As y'all know, I've been takin it real slow n easy since Christmas week because of the accident...I've just been resting in all honesty...I actually had alot of help from my siblings this year with cookin that beast of a Christmas dinner this yr half in pain, half dedicated!! :D although my family are completely non religious or Christian for that matter, it still meant alot to me that I spend it with them...I love them and pray for them...and even made sure that each of them got a card and present to open on Christmas day...just to show them I got way more love for them than I used to feel...a can of 'western affection' has opened up on me and somehow made me wanna turn away from the unkind fear and strict upbringing we all were conditioned to endure... I think I'll plant the seeds and water the prayers over them over the next new year...faith has gotta start somewhere right?!! :D
I really feel blessed to be well after a car crash, some may see it as bad luck, I'd say it good luck because I'm alive...I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their families, no doubt I did! I spent Christmas eve at my 2nd moms house (besties family) it was so fun and the food was sooo goof and way too much...spent the midnight christmas day with my favourite cousin and co where we exchanged presents and guessed Christmas songs..and finally my perfect Christmas morning with my lovely family... we cooked, drank, played and even watched movies and live cookalong shows together...and for everyone to have had the brunch and dinner that I made and spend loadsa time with me...it couldn't have been more awesome for me!! so grateful to be THIS fortunate!!
Merry-Happy-Seasons-Greetings-and-New Years To You All!!! Xoxoxo

No comments: