...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

I was sitting by myself..minding my own business...when a couple of tourists asked me if they could take a photo of me...they found it fasinating by the way I was sitting O_o then I realised u don't often get a small oriental girl with legs crossed as if I was meditating...sitting in the heart of Liverpool St... Was a strange experience for London..I only get asked to take pictures with when I am abroad!!

No comments: