...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Monday

Bulgogi baby!!

Next to Kim-chi, Bulgogi is actually koreas national dish and one of my favourites aswell!! This day was so funny, I had to meet my Dhara chan but her battery died so finding her in picadilly was mad! So much so I asked a clown if he had seen her and to my surprise!! The clown knew all about Dhara chan!! It means she was the type of girl to stand around and tell a clown of her life story and be totally cool about it lol!! He even knew how we met and my name!! O_o creepy!! 
Anyways me and dhara chan had Bulgogi for lunch..it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!! I love and miss this girl...so much stupidness when I'm around her...basically my inner child and high pitched voice synchronises with hers whenever we get too close together lol...it's so true it's abit scary O_o"

No comments: