...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Beautiful Clouds laced around me..

I've recently been overwhelmingly surprised by the way my life has turned around...I think God has truly answered my prayers that I call for deep in my heart...
I am always asking for peace upon my life and everything that surrounds it... That gentle grace that I ask for everyone to experience...is kinda like the beautiful clouds lacing the skies we all live under... Clouds bring hope for water...they also bring shelter from the sun...alot of people might hate when it's cloudy but I for one am grateful to see it's presence...it reminds me of a safety net..a nest...a peaceful and quiet grace thats always there even when we forget...even when there are dark clouds..it's only because the gift of rainfall is due... Even when thick and smog like during winter...its the beauty of snowfall covering the world with a blanket of White...a colour that's pure and of light...

I know I'm talking all poetic and probably not making much sense at all...but I hope you can see that I wish to inspire you all with what I see that is beautiful... I'm so happy that my life seems to sparkle to me now that maybe that saying:-

'every cloud has a silver lining' 

...is something we all could do with reflecting on... No matter how unpleasant, difficult or even painful the situations and obstacles in our lives..there is always something positive that comes out of it...just be patient and let your heart be still...to hear it... :) 

I wanted to share this photo I took whiles in regents park this week...I love the sense of peace laced into the skies...I was so happy when I took this picture..COLD!!but happy!! :p
xxx

No comments: