...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Sunday

Scarf it UP!!!

I dunno about you guys..but i have been super freezing this past week because London has a very temperamental weather forecast!! I mean one minute its raining, then the sun is out, then its raining again..then its super wndy and raining!! I have been caught off guard a couple of times but still... The most annoy part about this weather is not the rain..but the cold!!! ITS SUMMERRR!!! O_o
And some of you might think its weird but i'm rockin scarves this summer!!! My humble and awesome mommy vuongy made me this awesome thick and long scarf a few days ago and i loveee it!! Who needs topshop £18 scarves when you have moms awesome skills.. It makes me think of her everytime i wear it and how much she loves me :) xxx

No comments: