...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Tuesday

Jump into a One Piece!!!

Hey Guys and Dollz!!! 
Last year, I came across an awesome line of clothing called OnePiece!! Now for all my anime heads out there, its got nothing to do with the Japanese manga and anime... Its actually a Norwegian brand of Onesies but for adults!!! Now when i was in uni, i had the same wishes for there to be a jumpsuit onsies that you can just snuggle into and feel comfortable, like you haven't even left the house yet!! And FINALLY, the Brand OnePiece was born in 2007 in Norway and eventually 2010- brought to the UK and U.S market!! I am so excited to get myself one!!
Now i have seen a mixed reaction to the public of the lifestyle brand itself.. is it cool, is it lame..is it just pure laziness to put on a hoody and sweat pants separately?!! My conclusion... It doesn't hurt to own a OnePiece for those extra cold and lazy days, think how 'Dress down Fridays' will be like in your office?!! To some extent, wouldn't it be cool to not be taken too seriously, or take anyone seriously when your rockin an almost Tellitubby outfit on the last working day of the week?!!

Everyday i'm shufflin!! :D

And how about partying in one of these jumpsuits?? Think student freshers mentality...When life was all about starting something new and partying non stop and basicially making some of the best memories of your life in your half child/half adult street wear?!!!

For me, some of those days where i feel like life is just too short to care what everyone else thinks...i would jump into my OnePiece and jus ( as my homeboi like to say) "ANG ABOUT!!" I think everyone should own one, old or young!! I remember when i was 20, i wanted my 21st birthday to be about fun and not growing up, but being young at heart... I did have the idea to have a onsies party back then when everyone one would come in a onsies and just have the most awesome party with me!! I only wished that the OnePiece was avalible to us back then...Sigh.. never mind.. There is ALWAYS my 24th birthday party ROCK BASHH!!!! :D 

check out the current collection at www.onepiece.com and honestly, if you see your favourite design, colour and size available, grab it.. because these legendary jumpsuits sell out so quick, you would be suprised the growing popularity and attention it will be recieving in the next upcoming years!!

love n peaceee xxxx

No comments: