...My words fall as snowflakes... you are my paper that they land on...

Labels

Thoughts (107) Barbados (80) Food (77) Friendships (66) Random (53) Activities (46) Reflections (30) Favourite Things (19) Inspiration (19) Celebrations (17) Family (17) Funny (14) Music (14) Religion (14) Shout Outz (14) Travelling (14) Work (13) Love (12) Cuteness (10) Spiritual (10) DIY Beauty (9) Movies (8) Kindness (7) Nutrition (7) Children (6) Cars (5) relationships (5) Introduction (3) RANTS (3) Treatments (3) memories (3) Design (1) Global views (1) Punked (1) capitalism (1) marriage (1) skincare (1)

Saturday

skincare as of now!!!

Good skin doesn't happen overnight...

Ok alot of people have been asking me how and what i use for my skin to be so clear and soft at the moment... Trust me, i have bad skin days aswell... But what i'm doing right, i plan to stick to for a good while.. :)

Skincare products i use now:
1. Dr Hauschka Cleasning cream
2. Dr Hauschka Facial toner
3. Jasons Cocoa Butter

yep, no special serums, oils or creams, just simple products that work... Which leads me to my supplements and diet..

Supplements i take every morning:
1. Glisodin Elite
2. HA Elite
3. PluShinzo3
4. Wheatgrass Elite
5. Higher Nature MSM

I drink at least 2 litres of water a day... i used to find that hard to do now, its so easy i love water!! I don't drink any coffee or teas..if i do, its rare!! and i try to have 2 out of 3 healthy meals a day if not 1 out of 2 if i fail to eat more than twice a day!! And food wise, i eat more vegetarian foods than i do meats and dairy... simple because its not what i would prefer to make myself unless its already in my face (i.e moms cooking or at a restaurant!!)
Hope it helps!!

Good Luck!! xxx

No comments: